Hire Cost: $110 per hour plus fuel at 40 litres an hour.
To hire this aircraft you must meet all criteria listed below:
- Be an active and financial member of the Port Lincoln Flying Club.
- Hold a current Private Pilot’s License (PPL).
- Complete a familiarisation flight in the Piper with another club appointed pilot.
- Carry a current ASIC Card.
- Clean, refuel and general preperation for the next pilot to do pre-flight checks, push-out and fly.
|Engine: Lycoming O-360-A4A 180hp (134kw), 4 cylinder, horizontally opposed, direct drive, air cooled.||Climb Rate (sea level) Gross: 667 ft/m|
|Propeller: 2 Blade Fixed Pitch Sensenich||Service Ceiling: 13,236 ft|
|Height: 2,200 mm||Take Off Distance (Ground Roll): 265 m|
|Length: 7,300 mm||Landing Distance – (Ground Roll): 281 m|
|Wing Span: 10,700 mm||Fuel Capacity: 190 L|
|Seats: 4||Fuel Consumption at Cruise: 40 L/hr|
|Range (at Max Range Speed): 450 nm|
|Speeds (KIAS)||Empty Weight: 642 kg (1,416 lbs)|
|VNE (Never Exceed): 154 kts||Useable Load: 514 kg (1,134 lbs)|
|VA (Max. Manoeuvre): 113 kts at 1,156 kg (2,550 lbs)||Gross Weight (MTOW): 1,156 kg (2,550 lbs)|